Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The revocation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a total order and these are or will be delivered at one;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and they are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Marc Hansmann, Neunerweg 7, 88353 Kißlegg, phone: +497563/5195288, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of making use of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this re-payment, we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances you will be charged for any fees because of this repayment..
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract.The deadline is obtained if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Cancellation reasons
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly individualized to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it to us).
- To Marc Hansmann, Neunerweg 7, 88353 Kißlegg, e-mail address: email@example.com:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.